Zachary Joseph Peagler, Esq.
Zach, who has resided in Birmingham for over twenty years, earned his J.D. from the University of Alabama School of Law where he was a member of the Defense Lawyers Association, worked for a former Circuit Court Criminal Judge, and clerked for a Birmingham based defense firm. Zach went on to work as an associate at a Birmingham based defense firm following law school. Zach also holds a B.A from Auburn University. Zach is admitted to practice in all Alabama State Courts as well as the United States Federal Court for the Northern District of Alabama.
Zach has handled hundreds of DUI cases and takes pride in achieving successful results for his clients throughout the State of Alabama.
Areas of Practice:
- Criminal Defense
- DUI Defense
- License Suspension
- Commercial Driver Defense
- Drug Crime Defense
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Auto Accidents
- Vehicular Homicide Defense
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama
- The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, Alabama J.D.
- Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama, B.A.
- Major: Philosophy
- Minor: Business
- Advantage Sales of Alabama, Inc. v. Clemons, 2007 WL 2332698 (Ala. Civ. App.)
- Crow v State (Ala.Crim.App. 2010)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Alabama Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- National College for DUI Defense
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Greater Birmingham Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Alabama Bar Association
- Alabama Association for Justice
- Shelby County Bar Association
- Past Employment Positions:
- BellSouth Business, Senior Account Executive
- Estes, Sanders, and Williams, Associate
Get your questions answered - call us for your free, 20 min phone consultation (205) 871-9990